Monday, November 16, 2015

Take a hike sickies

This past weekend sure was interesting, I got off work a little early Friday because work was super slow. I watched a lot of tv, walked Teddy then my sister and Oliver came over to hang out for a little bit.
 I made some ghost sugar cookies, YUM!
 He was definitely interested in Teddy until Teddy would start to lick him, it was cute! Dave came home while she was there and he felt aweful, ended up having a fever and pretty sure he had some sort of flu this entire weekend. Did I mention we had the kids this weekend?? "Step mom" duty for this girl. Dave woke up for dinner and hung out a little bit then went to bed at 8:30 when the kids did.
 We did have a little bit of fun before they went to bed. Logan got to use this new activity book I got, you can use a dry erase marker then wipe it off when you are done so you can use it as many times as you want which I think is great!

Then they got to enjoy the 25 cent Halloween light up things I got! Alayna's mask is a cat that is why she has her hands up like that! haha they were so excited I bought these that they both gave me a hug!

 I went to check on the kids before I went to bed, Alayna was wide awake but Logan was passed out with his hands on his face. It is kinda hard to tell in this picture but it was too cute!
 Saturday morning I was able to escape for a little bit and go to the gym then came back to get everyone ready for Isabelles birthday party!
 Yummy cookie cake and a selfie with the birthday girl!

 I love how Logan can entertain himself with anything, even girl toys!

 Is my nephew not the cutest!! He was looking at his papa and it was the cutest thing!



 Lola came inside to tell me I just had to see Alaynas hair, hello static electricity!! haha I sent it to her mom and she said it happens all the time on the trampolines!! hilarious!!!







Silly kids!
We all had a really good time and thankful we had fun plans for the day to get us out of the house. Unfortunately Dave didn't get to come, he was pretty bummed! After the party we hung out at my parents house for a little bit!
 
 On Friday my mom took Kodie to the vet and was told he is in Kidney failure which of course makes me really sad. I tried to hide it Friday night but I couldn't help but get upset. Alayna and Logan both kept telling me they were so sorry Kodie was sick. I hated to cry in front of them but you know what sometimes you just can't control things. She was told he has a few months but they don't truly know how long so everytime I see him he will get lots of love from me.

 Bubs is so stinkin cute!! I love this kid!!

We got Chik-Fil-A on the way home because I did not feel like cooking, we hung out got baths and then everyone went to bed!! I was exhausted, having the kids by myself was a lot!
 
Sunday was very chill. Dave was still running a fever so we didn't get to go to church. I went to the gym for an hour and literally we just hung out the rest of the day. I started to feel a bit yucky so we took them back to their mommy early. They were bored being stuck in the house all day so luckily she has a yard they can go play in. That is definitely one disadvantage of living in an apartment and them still being so young they can't go out and play by themselves. One day!
 
Sara




No comments: