Monday, June 29, 2015

Lo is 9!!

Saturday morning was the first morning we didn't have kids or work in over a week so we slept in. Dave actually woke up feeling bad and went back to bed until noon. Yeah I waited for maybe an hour then decided I was working out without him. I got in some cardio, upper body and abs, I felt great! Now that my ankle is better my workouts are getting better. 
We spent the afternoon being a little lazy, went to Target then to my parents for some yummy ribs dad made on his new grill. It's called the Po'man grill, look it up it's really cool! 
Evening stroll with my boy before netflix and sleep! 
I thought the sky looked so pretty! 


Sunday our Lola (my niece) turned 9, how is that possible? I don't feel like she can already be 9 but yup she is. She's getting older but i'm not funny how that works ;) 

We went to church, I worked out at the AFB gym then we headed down to JI. We got Daves very first fishing license too since he's going out tomorrow with my parents. 

So he was supposed to be baptized on the beach at 5 but there were bad storms and it got re-scheduled. So we came back to the house, the weather had cleared up some so we took Isabelle to Sunrise Park. 

BFF's


We got back to the house for Lola's birthday party with the family. 
Yummy cookie cake mmmmmm
The birthday girl her 2 cakes and beautiful roses from my parents. Lucky girl! 



Lucky girl got some good stuff! 
Adriana and Dave oh and sophie! 
I really enjoyed all the family time this weekend! Next weekend will probably have a decent amount of it too. We decided to get the kids saturday until Monday so they can have fun and Dave can get some more time with them. They will go to Jersey for a few weeks soon so we won't see them for the end of July. 

I have a short week, Thursday and Friday off yay!! Now to just make it through to wednesday!! 

<3 Sara

No comments: