Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Beautiful

Yesterday was just a down right beautiful day! I was able to get out enjoy it more than once and that makes me happy. 
We had training in another building so my aunt and I walked there and back totalling over a mile! Getting to be outside and getting some cardio, win win! How gorgeous are these trees, they smell like fish (being honest) but oh so pretty. 
Then I took Teddy for a walk ( over a mile) in the neighborhood and there were pretty trees and flowers everywhere. This one caught my eye so I of course took a picture. 
Dave got home from the gym and we headed to Publix to get some fruit and protein powder. They have the best organic protein powder from their greenwise brand. $12.99 and it's organic and delicious, can't beat it. Anyway on the way there the sun was setting and it was gorgeous!! You all know I love sunsets and this one was beautiful! 
This post was very random but I wanted to share the beauty I got to see yesterday. I am hopeful to get in another walk this afternoon since the weather is supposed to be nice again. Once the summer comes I probably won't walk as often because it will get so humid and hot so I am soaking it up now before it comes. 

Have a great Tuesday friends! 

"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philipians 4:6 
Wanted to share, I love this verse! 

<3 Sara

No comments: