Monday, November 24, 2014

Krystals Baby shower

Sunday afternoon at 1pm we had a wonderful baby shower for Krystal and my sweet nephew. 
Mommy and her girls :)
And with Lola
Cousins-Shannon, Amanda, me, Krystal and Kimberly
The amazing cake! I was so excited with how this cake turned out. It was the first time I have ever had a special ordered cake for a party. A friend I used to work with makes them and does a fantastic job. She is officially my cake lady! 

We kept the food very low key. We ordered pizza, fruit trays and rice crispy treats. Simple and it worked!! 
Me and the girl who made me an aunt, Lola. 
Izzy before she left to hang out with Dave, Logan and Alayna. 

Krystal got so many amazing gifts! Her baby boy was very spoiled by lots of friends and family! 

She had a great turnout and I am so happy with how everything came together so nicely. 
I love the banner mom bought, so cute! 

After the party we hung out for a bit then I spent the rest of the evening in bed watching tv. I was so darn tired so resting was needed. 

This week is Thanksgiving and I am so excited. I love holidays, the family and the food!! :D This will be Daves first Big holiday with my family and I am quite excited for him to be there! 

I feel so Blessed!!! Have a wonderful week everyone! 

<3 Sara

No comments: