Thursday, November 6, 2014

Beautiful Sunrise

Just som quotes and pretty sunrise pictures I took this morning. I've said it before and will say it again, God is an amazing artist. 
"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" Maya Angelou
"change your thoughts and you change your world." Norman Vincent Peale
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing,kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"If God is for us, who can be against us." Romans 8:31

<3 Sara


No comments: