Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Old Exchange Bldg

Saturday night at 6 we headed downtown to a Night at the Old Exchange building. My aunt Theresa paid for us to go and we really enjoyed it. I didn't know until we got there that Theresa and Uncle David were actually volunteering for the night. 
This is a very iconic building in Charleston sitting right where Broad Street and East Bay street intersect. 
We got to walk around talking to people who had stories to tell including George Washington and some pirates down in the dungeon. 
I loved getting to walk around and see the place, it's been many many years since I had that chance. 


We had a good time, I think we all agreed though the dungeon and the pirates were our favorites. Oh and they had a scavenger hunt for fun facts about the people we met. We won so Logan got an eye patch and Alayna got a spider ring. 

The sun setting was gorgeous as we were headed to James Island for a party! 

More on that later :) 

<3 Sara

No comments: