Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Salon time


I know every girl loves to go get her hair done and I am no exception. I am not a huge fan of the price BUT sometimes you just have to splurge, right? 

I went yesterday to Hipp Salon in West Ashley to get my hair done by Misty. I told her I wanted it to be lighter and she delivered. I also took about 2 inches off my hair and it feels so much healthier. I am surprised I took off that much because I have major anxiety about cutting my hair. I am not sure where this came from but over the last 3 or so years it has showed up. That is one of the reasons I love Misty. She will NOT cut my hair too much and that makes her amazing in my book! 
I love the color it really is very pretty! I secretly wish I could be blonde again BUT my hair couldn't handle the bleach so caramel highlights is how I can get close without hurting my hair. 

<3 Sara

No comments: