Saturday, October 11, 2014

My week

So most of my week looked like this picture. I had been sick since last Sunday but was able to make it to work some of the week. I think I had some type of flu but not really a stomach flu. Thankfully today I am starting to feel somewhat better. 
Here's a costume I got Alayna for less than $10 at Tinytadpoles on James Island. Great store for kid stuff. 


So last night was the Navy Ball that I have looked forward to for months. Unfortunately I still felt terrible so my sister did what an great sister would do. She went in my place so my boy wouldn't have to go alone. She wore my dress too which she looked so pretty in. 

It sounds like they had so much fun and I can't wait to get to go next year!! 

Hopefully today I will finally get to have some fun!! :) Happy Saturday everyone!! 

<3 Sara

No comments: