Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hampton Park

Today really was a great day and the weather was amazing!!! 

I let Dave sleep in and I headed to the gym for a quick but effective workout. Him and I got ready and headed out for the day. 
We grabbed lunch then headed to my house to let the dogs out and chill for about an hour. Then we headed to my Grammys to visit with her and my aunt for a bit. It was nice to spend some time with them. 

We thought about doing the Yorktown later but decided free sounded better. So we headed downtown to Hampton Park. It had been years since I went there and Daves first visit. 
We saw this cute little guy and a bunch of his friends. 
We saw a couple do their "first look" pictures which were pretty sweet. 
Dave and I walked around and took some pictures while enjoying the amazing weather and pretty flowers everywhere. 
I really love this guy! 


He took a bunch of silly pictures haha 

We ended our evening with grilled chicken and some movies! 

I am quite tired so this grandma may go to bed early this evening! 

<3 Sara

No comments: