Sunday, October 5, 2014

Georgia on my mind

Today started like every other Sunday planning to go to church. Somehow my mind got taken over and Dave and I were headed to Savannah. 
We walked Riverstreet pretty much the entire time we were there. It was so pretty along the riverfront and we went into a lot of the shops. 






I started to feel sick so I figured maybe I needed some food so we went to JJ Bonerz on main street. 
Unfortunately it wasn't my lack of food That made me feel sick. So we had a quick lunch (I hardly ate) and we headed home earlier than planned. Luckily Savannah really isn't too far so we will go again for sure. This was our second time going together and we just love it. 
Dave knows how much I love these elephants. Without me even asking he pulled in and said lets take a few pics real quick! :)
We had a great time regardless of leaving early. Now it's time to rest and try to feel better so I don't have to miss any work. Nobody's  got time for that! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

<3 Sara

No comments: