Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Frankies Fun Park

Sunday morning I got in a good workout, showered, had lunch then headed to Frankies Fun Park. Dave and I met up with Shannon and Ryan for some mini golf. 
The weather could not have been more perfect. We had such a fun time. 


And I won :) I got 2 hole in 1's go me!!! 

Next Ryan did the batting cages while we watched. He was pretty good at it. 

Then we went into the arcade to spend too much $$. Krystal met us there to play a few games since she lives like 5 mins or less away. 

We had a TON of tickets so we got a few prizes including this cute monkey! 

We all went out for some TCBY after and got to eat outside. Again it was such a beautiful day, no need to stay inside. 

Then we went to my house for a yummy ham dinner and to spend time with the fam!! I loveeeeee spiral ham it is always one of my favorites. Then Dave and I finished the day with more Walking Dead. We are obsessed with this show. I can't wait to see how the rest of the seasons go. Who knew a zombie show would be so interesting! 

<3 Sara


No comments: