Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Picnic at the Park

I definitely just put this post out of order but I realized I didn't post Sunday. 

Woke up, worked out, church time (great service) park, mall, dinner, BED! I am exhausted haha

On the way to church which I love. Our friends Ashley, Mike and Jesse came with us and we all had a picnic lunch after at the Mt. Pleasant park. 
The bugs were kinda annoying while we were there but we still enjoyed our time with our friends! 



My face looks fat BUT I am in a pic with my friends so I love it! 

Ashley and I are joining a Life Group at church together this month. I am really looking forward to it when a few days ago I had no intention of joining one. It should be a really good group that will definitely benefit us. It is also a womens only group which will be nice. May be an opportunity for new friends at church :) 

<3 Sara

No comments: