Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Midweek randoms

This week is halfway over, thank goodness. I have been in a training class mon, tues and wed for 8hrs a day on analyzing and presenting data. There were parts I found interesting but analyzing is just not my forte. Luckily our class had good people in it and the instructor was super nice! She knew we were prisoners haha
Tuesday work was doing an ice cream fundraiser during lunch so the boy and I shared one. Hey, it was for a good cause ;) 
Tuesday night we went to Red Leaf for sushi with Ashley, Mike and Jesse boy. I honestly love our friendship with them, I feel very blessed to have such great friends in my life. Anywho we had a super yummy dinner then headed to Walmart. Ash and Jesse were going there so we checked out the toys with them before heading our seperate ways. Jesse was too cute for words while we were there, love that sweet boy. 


Today Dave got his kids for the first time in a few weeks. They were visiting family out of state. At first it was kinda nice to not worry about the kiddos but we definitely missed them. When they saw me they got so excited and told me they missed me. How cute!! 
We went to the pool for a little bit, had dinner then they went back home. 


I am not sure what the rest of the week holds except gym visits and one more training class. Hopefully you all are enjoying your week :) 

<3 Sara

1 comment:

Laura said...

Work conferences stink sometimes, the only way to stay awake is to eat and I can't stand mindlessly snacking! Those pics made me want to take a dip in the pool stat!