Saturday, April 12, 2014

Strawberry fields forever

Today started with a sweaty hour at the gym which always is a good way to start the day. 

My sis picked me up and we met up with Dana, Blake and Bryce for lunch at Chik-fil-a, yum yum. Did I mention these kids are crazy? Haha
Dana and Bryce went their seperate ways but Blake joined us to go pick strawberries. We went out to Wadmalaw to Ambrose Family Farms for picking. I will say this time they were not as big or as red as the last time but we still enjoyed getting the best ones we could find. 






Here's a pic of our dirty feet look at the pic below and you will see how dirty they truly were. 
The kids got to enjoy a tireswing for a bit before we left. I remember as a kid I loved those things. I was always on The ones at the playground in our neighborhood! Poor Kelly was always having to push me haha 
We met a horse on our way out the farm. The kids loved it, I watched from the car because the AC just felt too dang good to leave it. 
See!!!! Gross!!! Showered as soon as I got home. 
Shannon and I both got this shirt. This is the back which I loved and the front has the farms logo. I like getting to support a local farm and I did truly love the shirt. That is a win win in my book. 

Hopefully next time the strawberries will be less picked over but either way we know we will have fun! 

<3 Sara

No comments: