Thursday, April 3, 2014

Misty got skillz

Let me just say it has been well over a year since I have had my hair done by a professional. My friend Shannon has been coloring and cutting my hair for so long but with being busy it was easier to just make an appointment with my friend Misty and get it done! My hair feels so healthy since it had not been cut in awhile. It is amazing how cutting some hair can completely change how your hair feels overall. 
Misty moved to Hipp Salon in West Ashley and this was my first time going there. I loved the decor it was very pretty and girly. 
Now this contraltion was just interesting! It is a hair dryer and circles around your head. I will say though I felt zero heat from it so that was quite nice! 
Misty did such a good job with the color. It is subtle and pretty which is what I wanted. I didn't want some bam in your face highlights! 
"happy girls are the prettiest" Audrey Hepburn

I am happy and I feel pretty :) win win haha

<3 Sara

No comments: