Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sunday Funday

Sunday Funday and yes it was a lot of fun :)

I woke up late so church wasn't happening so instead I threw on gym clothes and headed to Golds. It was nice because there weren't many people there. That's the best feeling ever when you hardly have to work around anyone and can do what you want when you want. 
Later I went to lunch with Shannon (sister) and Kimberly (cousin) at Smoky Oak on the Island. This is the 3rd sunday in a row we have had lunch there. Yes, it is that good. Shannon and I had the shrimp and grits and Kimberly had a shrimp po boy. We were all very satisfied with our lunch. It was nice to get to spend time with Kimberly since I don't see her all the time. 


The dogs were funny watching me, mom and Shannon in the front yard. Haha silly dogs! 

Shannon and I went shopping for a few hours and got some good things. I mainly got summer clothes which I needed. I even bought shorts, if you know me you will hardly ever see me in shorts besides sleep shorts. Normally I feel awkward in them but these are not jean shorts and they fit bigger so I felt comfortable in them. 

It was nice to spend some quality time with my sista without the kiddos being distracting! Love the kids but sunday was more chill without them. 

I would say this weekend was pretty dang good :) 

<3 Sara

No comments: