Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Grounds Coffee

Last night my church, New Beginnings Community Church made a coffee house. They used the fellowship center and completely transformed it. My friends Shannon and Billy invited me and Dave to go because you are supposed to bring a guest and they preferred non-members to try and reach out to new people. I have been going off and on for a few months now and trying to be more consistent. Dave didn't grow up in church like I did so having him go was awesome! He really liked it and everyone was so welcoming which they always are. I have been getting to know more and more people there which makes it so much better on Sunday mornings. That is how church should feel, like family. 


They had everyone who attended sign a plate which I thought was cute. 

This was the coffee menu, I had the milky way swirl with whipped cream on top! It was delicious followed by yummy dessert. They had chocolate and vanilla cake as well as cheesecake and key lime pie. I had the chocolate cake and it was worth every single calorie and carb!! 


They had live music which was phenominal. One of the guys sounded like john Mayer, I could have listened to him sing and play guitar all night! 

I think the church did a great job seeing as this was their first time doing this. They went all out and it was so much fun!  I can't wait to see what other stuff they end up planning for us! 

<3 Sara

No comments: